Thursday, November 19, 2009

What do you think about Chrome OS?



I'm trying to practice my English. So I'm going to write in that language.

I've watched some videos and I have a lot of doubts. May be It's Choking to see a system with no desktop, but it's very interesting too. I see why it's focused on Netbooks.

I'm an browser superuser. When I turn on my Laptop the first app that I run is the browser. The only problem is that I like Firefox. Google Chrome OS is not a new idea. Do you remember when Microsoft integrated IE with Windows 98?. There will be a lot of lawsuits if there's no an alternative to Chrome. That makes me confirm that Google is going to be the next Microsoft.

I wouldn't like that Firefox are going to be the next Nestcape. I like Firefox.

What do you think about that?

How's my English? Try to be very critic, I need to learn a lot. :-)

No comments: